Monday, September 19, 2005

PIZZERIA UNO'S

I've gone to Pizzeria Uno's thousands of times. So far this year I've worked over 2,500 hours. All those times, I've never really taken time to study my surroundings. Because of this I've missed out.


In our everyday world, there are a lot of things that go overlooked. Those things may have been magnificent.



Cabernet is the most popular wine served at Pizzeria Uno’s.


The first public demonstration of Thomas Edison's light bulb was December 31, 1879. This light bulb is located on the exterior of Pizzeria Uno's.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, some pretty cool pictures there.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hanging glasses.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, great work! You must've had a wonderful teacher in high school. I'll bet he had a master's degree.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home