Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MULTICULTURAL STUDENT CENTER

The following photos were published in The Leader along side the article: Multicultural centers prep for move to Bolton Hall, by Martha Boehm.

The Multicultural Student Center (MSC) offices, along with other University Wisconsin-Milwaukee multicultural centers, will be moving to a new, more open location in Bolton Hall.

These photos are of the Multicultural Student Lounge, which is run by the MSC.


The Multicultural Student Lounge is located in the Union room W198. Leader photo: Paul Lewis.

The lounge is a place for students can study, relax, hangout or hold meetings and activities, said Linda Huang, MSC acting director. Leader photo: Paul Lewis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,

What a great site. I was here several months ago and have popped back a few times since ... wanted to say hi, and thanks for linking to me!!

I like the dance class pics - I'm taking a dance class right now and I love it!

And the addition to the Klotsche Center looks awesome - I wonder if I could go work out there and not be questioned as to whether I'm actually a student. I still have my UWM ID....

Anyway, nice site - I'll be back! Have a good night.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home