Wednesday, February 18, 2009

100 STRANGERS
#4. Julie


#4. I meet Julie at the University Wisconsin-Milwaukee's Union. She was reading a book for her lit class. I went up to her because I always found it hard to study in the Union because of all the activity going on there.

When I asked Julie to model for me she did not decline. I asked her questions about herself, but she wasn't very talkative. I did find out that she was a senior graphic design major.

For this picture I asked her to keep reading. I stood on top of a chair to get this angle, probably attracting more attention to us then she may of wanted. Oh well, it got a pretty good shot.

This picture is #4 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home