Wednesday, February 25, 2009

100 STRANGERS
#6. Korrin


#6. I meet Korrin in Indianapolis, but she's really from Seattle moving to Southern California. I was doing a freelance job for a motocross website - www.mxpreview.com when I met Korrin. She works for Alpinestars one of the biggest motocross boots companies.

Korrin was awesome. She seemed to enjoy the portrait shoot. She even told me about this Dolphin pose she created one night with some frineds, but she wouldn't recreate it for me. I defiantly would of posted that one if she did.

One thing I've noticed is most everybody I've photographed so far has seemed to enjoy it. I know I've got a long way to go but people have been really cool so far.

I took some awesome wide shots of Korrin showing more of the Alpinestars booth in the background, but in the end I chose this picture just because she has a beautiful smile.

I originally wanted to take more photographs of strangers in Indy but I spent so much time working that I just didn't get around to it. Oh well.

This picture is #6 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home