Tuesday, March 17, 2009

100 STRANGERS
#7.  Travis

#7.  "Like a Leprechaun?"  Travis asked me that when I asked him if he could sit on that ledge.   I stopped him because of his awesome hat, and of course it's St. Patrick's Day.
Travis was on his work break, taking a stroll because it was so nice today.  He's a bartender at Zanders and had a couple hours to spare between shifts.
I also asked him about his shirt, if it said anything on the back.  He said no, and that his mom gave it to him.  Kind of funny.
As you can tell I'm back at this project.  I haven't posted a stranger for a while, but now I'm recommitted to this project.
This picture is #7 in my 100 Strangers Project.  Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100strangers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home